Monday, February 8, 2010

I have been busy...

maybe distracted is the better word. For those who don't know we are having a boy this June and my mind has been on how to turn our daughter's room into a girl and boy friendly place. Several months ago I went to Crazy Old Ladies for the quilt pattern for Jane's quilt, and loved it. They have great patterns available and I highly recommend them. The pattern was easy to use and the instructions also easy to understand. I think I am going to use the same pattern again for Curvy's crib quilt, fetus name not actual given name for baby boy, with more boyish fabric but I did want to see what the latest was with COL just to make sure that was what I really wanted to do. Right now they have a contest where the winner will receive 5 quilt patterns. I would feel very lucky if I win. I've posted pictures below and links to just some of my favorites. Be sure to check them out and enter in their contest.



All quilt patterns found here, and here.

1 comment:

Trent, Taraleigh & Taven said...

Oh my!!! You are soooo incredibly good at quilting!!! Thanks again for the quilt that you gave us when Taven was born- he just loves it. It hangs on the wall in his bedroom above the changing table. It was just too cute to fold up somewhere. He plays with the eyes of the dinosours every time he is up there. We miss you guys. Congrats on your boy:) Do you guys have any names yet??
-taraleigh