Monday, March 29, 2010

Feel the Flames

I received a hand-me-down car carrier for Curvy. It was a simple black/gray/red number. I upgraded it.




How did I come to choose this fabric? Well, I thought, this is Dale's son and so Dale should pick out the fabric for the crib. What I had in mind and what Dale had in mind were completely different. I vetoed him for the crib but thought, he should have some say in one of my projects, so he got the carrier. I surprised him with the above, needless to say, He loved it. I'm glad, I like it too.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Even tho I hate the word Awesome -- it is! Way fun! You did such a great job, too. You're so radical -- How do you like livin' on the edge? :)

Laura said...

Cool! I'm glad you found my post useful! :)

Laura said...

Cool! I'm glad you found my post useful.

Anonymous said...

you should sell them i have been looking for this car seat for almost 6 months and i have not a needle n thread in my bones